An easy three step process
How do I download the eScan driver?
- Step 1: Download the driver needed to upload the information from the scanners. To download the driver, click Download Driver.
- Step 2: Once the file has been download, right-click the file and select "extract all files." Extract these files to a specific location on your PC (desktop is the easiest). Drag the DRemover application into the file called "2k_XP."
- Step 3:
Plug the USB upload cable into your PC, you should get a notification stating that your PC has found new hardware. Click this to open the Found New Hardware Wizard. Follow the steps in this process. When you arrive to the question asking how you want to search for the driver, select the advanced option. Next, select the same location that you used in the previous step. Then select "Next".
- Step 4:
Your computer should find the driver and come to the last step where you will need to select "Finish". If this is done properly then you should see a notification saying that your "new hardware is installed and ready to use."
How do I upload attendee information to Scanevent from the scanners?
- Step 1: Go to the Scanevent homepage, and enter your login information. Make sure you have the scanner attached to the USB cable at this time.
- Step 2: Once you are logged in, you can click the event and select "exhibitors" located on the right-hand side.
- Step 3: Find the name that you want to upload the scans under and to the right of the name select "upload scans". This will bring you to a new page where you will have to click the button that reads "Upload from Scanner". A progress window will open and if the scans are uploaded correctly, your scanner will beep. You now have completed uploading the information to Scanevent.
©1995 - 2003 Symbol Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.
SYMBOL is a registered trademark and other SYMBOL product and service names and slogans referenced in this web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYMBOL. All other company, product or service names referenced in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.